June 30, 2013 by KWills
Well, it’s that time again. What are my goals for the next 80 days?
* Write the first draft of “Red Grass”
* Continue work on “Beyond Imagining”
* Edit “Mindscape” in time for Caption
* No take-aways
* 30 minutes’ exercise every day
* Answer letters and emails promptly
* Read and comment on other people’s blogs
* Read and review regularly on WDC
* Update this blog at least once a week
And there you have it. I have learned from last time, and made my quantitative goals more reasonable. I have also given myself some latitude with respect to reading, commenting and reviewing. The 30 minutes’ exercise can be as simple doing stretches, or as intense as a visit to the park gym – it all depends on how I feel on each day.
All the best to everyone facing challenges – whether it’s CampNaNoWriMo, 50/90, RoW80, JulNoWriMo, or just MiTAD WiGoM (Making it Through Another Day Without Going Mad). We can do it!